"Your goal should NOT be to buy players. Your goal should be to buy wins. In order to buy wins, you need to buy runs." ~ Peter Brand, Moneyball
Before you can buy runs, you have to understand where runs come from.
In 2001, Billie Beane realized that the game of baseball was broken. He saw that his game, the game he'd played his entire life, was being played according to outdated thinking.
Billie changed his thinking, adjusted his recruiting and playing strategies, and led the A's on a record winning streak - changing the game forever.
I've been playing the "restoration" game for my entire career. Like Billie Beane, I too have seen that there is a better way to play the game.
This book will outline a new paradigm in water damage mitigation that I have developed over the past five years. We've all been doing things essentially the same way for as long as we can remember. Now the times are changing and we all need to make adjustments.
I'll talk about:
* where revenue comes from - really.
* Who the REAL MVPs are on our teams
* How the roles of Water Techs and PMs can be changed
* What kinds of margins you should be making and how to achieve them
Available on February 28th, 12PM PST
Mitigation Moneyball eBook$25
15-minutes of consulting from Claims Delegates$30
A new perspective on the Restoration IndustryPriceless
- Mitigation Moneyball eBook$25
- 15-minutes of consulting from Claims Delegates$30
- A new perspective on the Restoration IndustryPriceless